指輪物語の世界 The Lord of the Ring

 










中世のRPロールプレイランドへ行ってきました。

トールキンの原作に忠実に描かれた冒険の旅ができます。

闇の森~エルフの森~湖の街~城~王の巣窟やエルフの部屋等があり、

水を運んだり、剣を作らせられたりもしました。

他にも水晶のある洞窟や竜が守る財宝等もあり、時間がある人は公式ルールで楽しめるみたいです。

無料でアニメ付きの剣や弓を貰える場所 Faladria (118, 118, 979)もありました。

I went to the medieval RP role playland. You can take an adventurous journey that is faithfully drawn to Tolkien's original work. There were dark forests, elf forests, lake towns, castles, king's dens, and elf rooms, where they carried water and made swords. Other people who have time, such as a cave with crystals and treasures protected by dragons, seem to be able to enjoy it according to the official rules. There was also Faladria (118, 118, 979), a place where you can get swords and bows with animation for free.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Faladria/174/146/1500


にほんブログ村 にほんブログ村へ
★上をポチしてくれると私のランクも上がります^^。
★ Click to increase my rank (smile) ^^.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

散歩してみると、SL世界が意外と狭く感じました。

世界中にある、初心者のためのフリービーマーケット

こちらこそ有難うございます。

Alien Gizmo's Lucky Chair

「tiar」のgift

yukiはログインできなくなりました。 / Yuki can no longer log in.

服の取り出し方は4通りある?

高品質のメッシュ家具と服、LC2、LB6 /high quality mesh furniture and clothes, LC2,LB6

Safe Hubに行ってきました。I went to Safe Hub.

ずっと欲しかった大人のマシン。 Adult machine I wanted for a long time.