最初はSafe Hubが何かを知らなくて、困惑しました。人が50人もいるのに、誰も話をせず、お店があるわけでもない。海外のアダルト地区なのに。調べてなるほどと思ったのは、リンデンのグループが好意で設置しているinfo Hubと同様のもので、homeを持っていない人たちがここをhomeとして設定出来る場所なんですね。新人のほとんどはソシアルランドを使っていると思いますが、長くいる人はこういう場所を使って、出入りしているみたい。それでプロテクトランドと言っていることも納得できました。まだまだ知らないことばかりです。 At first, Safe Hub did not know something and was puzzled. There are more than 50 people, but no one talks and there is no shop. Even though it is an adult area overseas. What I thought about was the same as INFO HUB that Linden's group is in favor of a group of Linden, and people who do not have HOME can set here as HOME. Most of the newcomers are using Socialland, but people who are longer are in and out of these places. So I was convinced that I was saying Protectland. It is only a thing that does not know yet. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ungren/129/167/76 にほんブログ村 ★上をポチしてくれると私のランクも上がります^^。 ★ Prease click to increase my rank (smile) ^^.
chiOkeyさんがツイッターで紹介していたので買いに行きました。 https://twitter.com/chiOkey/status/1635439138852986880 指回しペンは500Lでちょっと高かったけど^^。尚、タバコが苦手な方はちゃんとペンを選ぶようにした方がいいですよ。また、夏用にカットオフシャツも買いました。I fingered on Kustom9 and bought a pen and cut -off shirt. CHIOKEY was introduced on Twitter, so I went to buy it. https://twitter.com/chiokey/status/163543913852986880 The fingered pen was a little expensive at 500L. If you are not good at cigarettes, you should choose a pen properly. I also bought a cut -off shirt for summer. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/126/179/1003 にほんブログ村 ★上をポチしてくれると私のランクも上がります^^。 ★ Prease click to increase my rank (smile) ^^.
昨日ずっと欲しかったマシンに遭遇して、つい衝動買いしてしまいました。2499Lです。グループ加入(50L)して、1割引でも2299L^^;。何に使うのかは…秘密です。大人の中の大人が楽しむための物なので^^。こういうのは、いつでも入手できるかと言えば、そうでもなく、他にも欲しいマシンがあるのですが、それはクリエイター兼オーナーがインしなくなったため、お店もSIMも閉鎖されて入手不可になっています。ですから、入手できる時にしておいた方が良いとも思っています。 I encountered a machine that I wanted all the time yesterday and I bought a shock. It is 2499 L. Group join (50 liters), 1 discount 2299L ^^ ;. What to use is ... secret. Because it is something to enjoy adults in adults ^ ^. Such a thing is that you can get anytime, no other machine, but because the creator and owner is no longer installed, the shop is also closed and is not available . So I think it is better to get it when it is available. 遭遇した場所:http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Secret%20Rose%20Project/58/24/21
Dictatorshop - Main Storeという大人の家具屋でラッキーチェアを2つ見つけました。家具を探しに来たのですが、あまりに広いので、探すのが大変。欲しい物はあるかどうかは、何回か来て探す予定です。近接の大人の服屋の「Roped-Passions」はセンスが良いので、カミスクを買いました。ここは結構安いです。服は男女あり、セクシーな大人の服が好きな方にはお勧めです。戦士の服や、2階にはディンキーのドレス等も売っています。「Evelock」という隣りの建物(服やアクセサリーや家具)にはラッキーボードが6枚あります。それに受付にギフトや空飛ぶ豚さんのフリーもありました。尚、敷地の中でのテレポートは自由にできますが、カメラを飛ばして買うことは出来ませんでした。 With DictatorShop-I found two lucky chairs at an adult furniture shop called Main Store. I came to find furniture, but because it is too broad, it is very difficult to find. Whether you have something you want will come and see how many times. Since the "Roped-Passions" of the nearest adult clothing shop is good, I bought a Cammu. This is quite cheap. It is recommended for those who have men and women and their sexy adult clothes. We also sell Dinkay dresses on warriors and dinky dresses on the second floor. There are 6 Luckyboards on the adjacent buildings of "Evelock" (clothes, accessories and furniture). Besides, there was also...
日本では「日本広場」で初心者に服をプレゼントしていますが、 そういう場所は世界中にあります。 Risk Cityもその一つで、クラシックボディでもちゃんと着られるものがたくさんあって、便利です。 初心者でなくてももらえます。 Jubei's Ace Place (Free set home landing point/rez boxes etc), Risk City (122, 111, 18) - Adult またブラジルにはカチャやメッシュボディも無料配布していますが、これらはモノとしては今一つです。 体型もずいぶん違いますから^^。 でも、多くの種類がたくさん置いてあるのには驚きました。 そういう世界中の初心者用ギフトを探し回ってみるのも楽しいかもしれません。 AJUDA SL BRASIL - Voluntarios Community Gateway (Ajuda Brazil), AJUDA BRASIL VOLUNTARIOS (127, 57, 23) - General あと、ギフト集めが趣味の方には素敵な服を無料でもらえる場所を一つだけ教えておきますね。 Bao LUXE Paris fashion House (64,104,29) - Moderate にほんブログ村
マユミさんに紹介されたお店ですが、あまりに素敵なので買っちゃいました。どの角度からでもSSが映えるので人気があったそうです。グループ参加の必要はありませんでした。メインストアからテレポートすると旧作版がずらっと並んだ場所に出ます。 It is a shop introduced to Mayumi, but it was so nice so I bought it. It seems that it was popular because SS shines from any angle. There was no need to participate group participation. If you teleport from the main store, you will go out where the old work version is lined up. *ARGRACE* Mainstore http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/shin%20zushi/93/73/1001 にほんブログ村 ★上をポチしてくれると私のランクも上がります^^。 ★ Click to increase my rank (smile) ^^.
セールスルームは、金曜日から木曜日までの隔週のイベントで、最高のSecond Life®デザイナーがイベント設定で50〜75 L $の割引価格で製品を提供しています。男女の衣服から家具、車まであります。安いので、つい買ってしまいました^^。 The sale room is a every other week from Friday to Thursday, and the best Second Life® designer offers a 50-75 L $ discount price in the event setting. There are gender clothes to furniture and cars. It's cheap, so I just bought it. https://www.thesalesroomsl.com http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MoonLand/175/40/22 にほんブログ村 ★上をポチしてくれると私のランクも上がります^^。 ★ Prease click to increase my rank (smile) ^^.
コメント