行きつけの店だった「tiar」が新装になりましたが、オーナーが病気のため、アドベントカレンダーは早めに終了したということです。そのお詫びに200Lのストアクレジットのギフトがあります。元々はアダルトの店でしたが、今は「怠け猫」という商標の子供用の服やアイテムも造っています。女性服が主ですが、家具や男性服もありますので、一度覗いて見て下さい(TP移動可)。※左の子供用のアドベントカレンダーは生きています(その日のみ、グループ加入必)。 "tiar", which was my favorite store, has been renovated, but the advent calendar ended early because the owner was ill. As an apology, we will give you 200L of store credit as a gift. Originally an adult store, it now also makes children's clothing and items under the trademark "Lazy Cat". Mainly women's clothing, but there are also furniture and men's clothing, so please take a look (TP moveable). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/tiar/163/130/11 (子供服)http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/tiar/108/97/4001 ※お店の名前を間違えてました。「Tial」→「Tiar」ごめんなさい。 にほんブログ村 ★上をポチしてくれると私のランクも上がります^^。 ★ Prease click to increase my rank (smile) ^^.
日本では「日本広場」で初心者に服をプレゼントしていますが、 そういう場所は世界中にあります。 Risk Cityもその一つで、クラシックボディでもちゃんと着られるものがたくさんあって、便利です。 初心者でなくてももらえます。 Jubei's Ace Place (Free set home landing point/rez boxes etc), Risk City (122, 111, 18) - Adult またブラジルにはカチャやメッシュボディも無料配布していますが、これらはモノとしては今一つです。 体型もずいぶん違いますから^^。 でも、多くの種類がたくさん置いてあるのには驚きました。 そういう世界中の初心者用ギフトを探し回ってみるのも楽しいかもしれません。 AJUDA SL BRASIL - Voluntarios Community Gateway (Ajuda Brazil), AJUDA BRASIL VOLUNTARIOS (127, 57, 23) - General あと、ギフト集めが趣味の方には素敵な服を無料でもらえる場所を一つだけ教えておきますね。 Bao LUXE Paris fashion House (64,104,29) - Moderate にほんブログ村
木材を伐採して、それを輪切りにして、ハンマーで叩き割り、それを更に加工してプリムにして送りだす。それらを全て自動機械を行い、可愛い兎さんが運ぶ手伝いをしている、という見ていて飽きない現場です。また、壁に玩具が売られています。玩具や工場の動きが好きな方にはお勧めの場所です。尚、アダルトではなく子供向きです。Cut the wood, cut it into a circle, hit it with a hammer, process it further, and send it out. It is a site that does not get tired of seeing all of them automatically machine and helping cute rabbits carry it. In addition, toys are sold on the wall. It is a recommended place for those who like toys and factories. In addition, it is suitable for children, not adult. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fishii/87/133/35 にほんブログ村 ★上をポチしてくれると私のランクも上がります^^。 ★ Prease click to increase my rank (smile) ^^.
yukiはログインできなくなりました。ある抽選板をクリックしたのが原因です。私のアカウントで不正なログインがあり、それで私のクレジットカードから勝手に225000L$が換金のために引き出されていました。誰かが私のアカウントを使ったという報告がリンデンから来たので、それでリンデンにチケットを切りましたそれでチケットを切ったら、yukiがログアウトされ、イン出来なくなりました。しばらくはaltのcelihaで活動するつもりです。 Yuki can no longer log in. The cause is that I clicked on a lottery board. There was an unauthorized login in my account, so my credit card was drawn out of 225000L $ for cash. The report came from Linden that someone used my account, so I sent a ticket to Linden, so when I received a ticket, yuki was logged out and she couldn't log in. I'm going to work on this Celiha for a while instead of yuki. にほんブログ村 ★上をポチしてくれると私のランクも上がります^^。 ★ Prease click to increase my rank (smile) ^^.
昨日ずっと欲しかったマシンに遭遇して、つい衝動買いしてしまいました。2499Lです。グループ加入(50L)して、1割引でも2299L^^;。何に使うのかは…秘密です。大人の中の大人が楽しむための物なので^^。こういうのは、いつでも入手できるかと言えば、そうでもなく、他にも欲しいマシンがあるのですが、それはクリエイター兼オーナーがインしなくなったため、お店もSIMも閉鎖されて入手不可になっています。ですから、入手できる時にしておいた方が良いとも思っています。 I encountered a machine that I wanted all the time yesterday and I bought a shock. It is 2499 L. Group join (50 liters), 1 discount 2299L ^^ ;. What to use is ... secret. Because it is something to enjoy adults in adults ^ ^. Such a thing is that you can get anytime, no other machine, but because the creator and owner is no longer installed, the shop is also closed and is not available . So I think it is better to get it when it is available. 遭遇した場所:http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Secret%20Rose%20Project/58/24/21
コメント