フリーショップがありました。 *THE FREE SHOP*

 


今、フリーショップに来てます。グループ参加(無料)で全て無料です。女性服と髪(1階と2階)があります。男性服は1階と3階です。隣りにDFSの店もあります。尚、グループ参加の方法は商品のボード等を適当にクリックし、編集→グループ→グループ情報で参加できます。商品は多いのですが、好みのものはあまりなく、髪を一ついただきました。

There was a free shop. All are free for group participation (free). There are women's clothes and hair (1st and 2nd floors). Men's clothes are on the first and third floors. There is also a DFS store next to it. In addition, the method of participating in the group can be appropriately clicked on the product board, etc., and you can participate with editing → group → group information. There are many products, but there are not many favorite things and I got one hair.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Surfers%20Paradise/93/176/22

にほんブログ村 にほんブログ村へ
★上をポチしてくれると私のランクも上がります^^。
★ Prease click to increase my rank (smile) ^^.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

散歩してみると、SL世界が意外と狭く感じました。

ずっと欲しかった大人のマシン。 Adult machine I wanted for a long time.

世界中にある、初心者のためのフリービーマーケット

「tiar」のgift

Alien Gizmo's Lucky Chair

kustom9で指回しペンとカットオフシャツを買いました。I went to Kustom9 and bought a fingered pen and a cut -off shirt.

高品質のメッシュ家具と服、LC2、LB6 /high quality mesh furniture and clothes, LC2,LB6

Safe Hubに行ってきました。I went to Safe Hub.

こちらこそ有難うございます。

春のロマンス Le Monde Perdu