HEDONOUSAの冬のチャペル / Hedonousa Winter Chapel

  












ここは2007年に造られたエーゲ海の島のヘドノウサです。SL で最も多いと言われる地中海、ギリシャの豊かで詳細な美しさに満ちています。クリスマスも近いので、サンタもいる静かな雪のチャペルで過ごすのもいいかもしれません。アダルト設備(ベッドだけでなく、アイスクリーム屋台やボート等)もあるので、カップルにお薦めかな。

This is the sludge of the Aegean Sea island built in 2007. It is full of rich and detailed beauty of Greece, the Mediterranean, which is said to be the most common in SL. Christmas is close, so it may be a good idea to spend a quiet snow chapel with Santa. There are adult facilities (not only beds, but also ice cream stalls, boats, etc.), so it is recommended for couples.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Exotica%20Bay/133/71/27


にほんブログ村 にほんブログ村へ
★上をポチしてくれると私のランクも上がります^^。
★ Prease click to increase my rank (smile) ^^.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

散歩してみると、SL世界が意外と狭く感じました。

Safe Hubに行ってきました。I went to Safe Hub.

kustom9で指回しペンとカットオフシャツを買いました。I went to Kustom9 and bought a fingered pen and a cut -off shirt.

ずっと欲しかった大人のマシン。 Adult machine I wanted for a long time.

Alien Gizmo's Lucky Chair

高品質のメッシュ家具と服、LC2、LB6 /high quality mesh furniture and clothes, LC2,LB6

世界中にある、初心者のためのフリービーマーケット

ARGRACE(髪)の旧作版が100L / ARGRACE (Hair)'s old version of 100L

The Sales Roomは最新作が75L!

避暑地で寛ぐ-1 A little paradise hidden behind rocks.